PdF:NJ_A105 German for Beginners 5 - Course Information
NJ_A105 German for Beginners 5Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Helena Hradílková (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Hana Peloušková, Ph.D.
Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Rytířová
Supplier department: Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- NJ_A105/01: Mon 12:00–13:50 učebna 67, H. Hradílková
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- (! NJ_C101 Practical German C1 )&&(! NJ_C102 Practical German C1+ )&&(! NJ_C201 Practical German C2 )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 100 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/100, only registered: 34/100, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 1/100
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 556 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to develop language skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing) and to acquire pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar at level A2 of the European Framework for Languages.
- Learning outcomes
- The student has acquired • the basics of correct German pronunciation • vocabulary of the discussed lessons • grammar of learned lessons A graduate has developed speech skills at the level A2.
- Lessons 14-16 of the Textbook DaF Kompakt A2 (Klett). Topics: 14. Herbst in München 15. Eine Reise nach Wien 16. Fünfhundert Berufe! Aber welcher?
- required literature
- Braun, B./Doubek, M: Daf kompakt neu A2. Kurs- und Übungsbuch mit MP3. Stu-CD. Stuttgart: Klett
- recommended literature
- KOVÁŘOVÁ, Alena. Německá gramatika a základy německé výslovnosti (German grammar and basis of German pronunciation). 1. vyd. Brno: Nová škola, s.r.o., 2013. 64 pp. ISBN 978-80-7289-497-0. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- written test
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2020/NJ_A105