PdF:NJ_DPd Diploma Thesis - Completion - Course Information
NJ_DPd Diploma Thesis - CompletionFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 8 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Tomáš Káňa, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Věra Janíková, Ph.D.
Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Rytířová
Supplier department: Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- NJ_DP Diploma Thesis
In order to registrate for the course the students must already have agreed on the topic of the master thesis and have handed in the electronic version of the project into the IS.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 17 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The student is supposed to continue the work on the thesis and submit the thesis before the dead-line (electronic version into IS and two printed versions for the tutor)
- Learning outcomes
- The students know how to reflect, correct and submit an academic text for a review. They should be ready for a successful defense of diploma thesis and aware of the requirements stated by a commission on defense.
- According to the topic and parameters included in the project.
- required literature
- KORNMEIER, Martin. Wissenschaftlich schreiben leicht gemacht : für Bachelor, Master und Dissertation. 3., aktualis. und erw. Aufl. Bern: Haupt, 2010. 322 s. ISBN 9783825231545. info
- recommended literature
- FRAGNIERE, J.: Wie schreibt man eine Diplomarbeit? Bern - Wien u.a. 2000.
- not specified
- dle tématu práce/ according to topic of the thesis
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- credits for continuous and visible progress on research work and submission of the thesis
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
Note related to how often the course is taught: průběžně.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Odevzdání DP.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2020/NJ_DPd