PdF:NJ_DPp Diploma Thesis - Project - Course Information
NJ_DPp Diploma Thesis - ProjectFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Tomáš Káňa, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Věra Janíková, Ph.D.
Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Rytířová
Supplier department: Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- In order to registrate for the course the students must already have agreed on the topic of the master thesis and have handed in the electronic version of the project into the IS.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 17 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The student is supposed to continue the work on the thesis and discuss results and possible problems with the supervisor.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course, students should be able to write their Master theses on the topics of their own choice in the appropriate style, use the relevant research methods, and quote from and refer to the sources according to some respected styles. Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits diploma thesis agreed by supervisor.
- According to the topic and parameters included in the project.
- required literature
- KORNMEIER, Martin. Wissenschaftlich schreiben leicht gemacht : für Bachelor, Master und Dissertation. 3., aktualis. und erw. Aufl. Bern: Haupt, 2010. 322 s. ISBN 9783825231545. info
- recommended literature
- FRAGNIERE, J.: Wie schreibt man eine Diplomarbeit? Bern - Wien u.a. 2000.
- not specified
- dle tématu práce/ according to topic of the thesis
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- credits for continuous and visible progress on research work
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Note related to how often the course is taught: průběžně.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Individuální konzultace.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2020/NJ_DPp