PdF:NJ_K311 Cultural Events in German - Course Information
NJ_K311 Cultural Events in GermanFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Johanna Dalsant, M.A. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Hana Peloušková, Ph.D.
Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Rytířová
Supplier department: Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 23 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- This course is meant to encourage students' participation in events that have to do with german language and culture.
- Learning outcomes
- The students use the german language passively and actively outside university, make new experiences and get new contacts.
- The course will feature a list of events in Brno connected with the german language (german talks, film screenings, exhibitions, poetry events,...). Students who join these events and prove it by foto and a written report will get points for it. When they reach 100 points they will pass the course.
- Teaching methods
- No personal attendance at university is required for this course.
- Assessment methods
- For each attended event each student has to upload a foto of him/herself which was taken at the event and a short written report (ca. 50-70 words).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: individuálně.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: v závislosti na akcích.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2020/NJ_K311