PdF:OV2RC_CFS Czech Philosophy - Course Information
OV2RC_CFS Czech PhilosophyFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Petr Jemelka, Dr. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Jemelka, Dr.
Department of Civics - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jitka Autratová
Supplier department: Department of Civics - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- DAP Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Civics (programme PdF, C-CV)
- Course objectives
- Basic course of history of the Czech philosophy. Main objectives can be summarized as to learn the important trends and autors of our philosophy.
- Learning outcomes
- Main objectives can be summarized as to learn the important trends and autors of our philosophy.
- 1.At the beginning of Czech philosophy 2.Medieval Czech philosophers 3.Humanism and Czech reformation 4.Comenius 5.Czech culture in the baroque period 6.Czech enlightement 7.Hegelianism and herbartism 8.Positivism 9.T.G.Masaryk 10.Critique of the positivism (Czech idealism) 11.Philosophy of religion 12.Structuralism 13.Phenomenology 14.Marxism 15.Czech exil philosophy
- Teaching methods
- Lectures and text abstract (for credit).
- Assessment methods
- At the end of the course (credit) student sholuld be able to create text abstract (original Czech philosophical book.)Abstract - manuscript!
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: konzultace.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2019/OV2RC_CFS