PdF:OV3BP_BE Bioethics - Course Information
OV3BP_BE BioethicsFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Petr Jemelka, Dr. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Jemelka, Dr.
Department of Civics - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jitka Autratová
Supplier department: Department of Civics - Faculty of Education
- Tue 17:00–17:50 učebna 24
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Main objectives of this course - to understand the basic themes of bioethics.
- Learning outcomes
- Student should be able to analyse the consequences of bioethical problems.
- 1.Bioethics as part of Ethics 2.Life - central bioethical cathegory 3.Science, techology and life 4.Rights of living organism -genetics engineering 5.Environmental ethics 6.Value of the human Life 7.Human reproduction 8. Value of the Health; medical ethics 9.ethics, morality and Death 10.Bioethics and civics education 11. Bioethics and teacher 12. Main didactical methods in bioethics
- required literature
- JEMELKA, Petr. Bioetika (Bioethics). 1. vyd. Brno: MU Brno, 2008. 68 pp. PdF MU. ISBN 978-80-210-4626-9. info
- not specified
- Encyclopedia of Bioethics
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Credit - oral examination. Student should be able to analyse the consequences of bioethical problems.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.