PdF:OV3BP_CFS Czech Philosophy -lecture - Course Information
OV3BP_CFS Czech Philosophy -lectureFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. PhDr. Petr Jemelka, Dr. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Jemelka, Dr.
Department of Civics - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jitka Autratová
Supplier department: Department of Civics - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Basic course of history of the Czech philosophy. Main objectives can be summarized as to learn the important trends and autors of our philosophy.
- Learning outcomes
- Main objectives can be summarized as to learn the important trends and autors of our philosophy. At the end of the course student should be able to interpret any part of czech philosophical history.
- 1.At the beginning of Czech philosophy 2.Medieval Czech philosophers 3.Humanism and Czech reformation 4.Comenius 5.Czech culture in the baroque period 6.Czech enlightement 7.Hegelianism and herbartism 8.Positivism 9.T.G.Masaryk 10.Critique of the positivism (Czech idealism) 11.Philosophy of religion 12.Structuralism 13.Phenomenology 14.Marxism 15.Czech exil philosophy
- Teaching methods
- Lectures and text abstract.
- Assessment methods
- Oral exam + abstract (original philosophical book).At the end of the course student should be able to interpret any part of czech philosophical history.Abstract - manuscript.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2019/OV3BP_CFS