PdF:OV3BP_DF4 History of Philosophy 4-lect - Course Information
OV3BP_DF4 Lectures of History on Philosophy 4Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. PhDr. Petr Jemelka, Dr. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Jemelka, Dr.
Department of Civics - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jitka Autratová
Supplier department: Department of Civics - Faculty of Education
- Tue 9:00–10:50 učebna 35
- ( OV3BP_DF2 History of Philosophy 2 -lect && OV3BP_DF3 History of Philosophy 3-lect )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- History of philosophy of the 20th. century.At the end of this course, students should be able to understand to the main trends of the modern philosophy.
- Learning outcomes
- Student should be able to understand of the main trends in the modern philosophy.
- 1.Pragmatism 2.Vitalism 3.Phenomenology 4.Existencialism 5.Hermeneutical philosophy 5.Analytical philosophy 6.Structuralism 7.Postmodern philosophy
- Antologia z diel filozofov
- STÖRIG, Hans Joachim. Malé dějiny filozofie. Translated by Petr Rezek - Miroslav Petříček - Karel Šprunk. Třetí vydání. Praha: Zvon, 1993. 559 stran. ISBN 8071130583. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures + text abstract.
- Assessment methods
- Abstract (1 original book).At the end of the course students should be able to solve written test (min.70% of questions).Abstract - manuscript.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2019/OV3BP_DF4