PdF:OV_BPd Bachelor Thesis - Completion - Course Information
OV_BPd Bachelor Thesis - CompletionFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- doc. PhDr. Marta Goňcová, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Jemelka, Dr. (lecturer)
Mgr. Slavomír Lesňák, PhD. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Svatopluk Novák, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Michal Škerle (lecturer)
PhDr. Mgr. Radim Štěrba, Ph.D., DiS. (lecturer)
Mgr. Barbora Vacková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Mgr. Erika Vonková (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Mgr. Radim Štěrba, Ph.D., DiS.
Department of Civics - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jitka Autratová
Supplier department: Department of Civics - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- OV_BP Bachelor Thesis
Předmět si zapisuje student, který píše bakalářskou práci na katedře občanské výchovy. Tento předmět si student zapíše na začátku semestru, ve kterém plánuje práci odevzdat.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Civics and Basics of Social Studies for Education (programme PdF, B-OV3S) (2)
- Civics and Social Studies Basic with a view to Education (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a final course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements placed on it. Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits diploma thesis agreed by supervisor. The student should be ready for a successful defense of diploma thesis and aware of the requirements stated by a commission on defense.
- Learning outcomes
- Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits diploma thesis agreed by supervisor. The student should be ready for a successful defense of diploma thesis and aware of the requirements stated by a commission on defense.
- The student shall keep touch with the teacher (trainer, tutor) and discuss with him the thema of the bachelor thesis. It is presupposed that after finishing the course:
- student has submited bachelor thesis.
- required literature
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations during the work on thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for the submission of thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Odevzdání BP.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2022/OV_BPd