PdF:OVk104 Internationalization of studie - Course Information
OVk104 Internationalization of studies for CivicsFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- Mgr. Slavomír Lesňák, PhD. (lecturer)
Mgr. Barbora Vacková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Slavomír Lesňák, PhD.
Department of Civics - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jitka Autratová
Supplier department: Department of Civics - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Civics (programme PdF, N-OV2) (2)
- Course objectives
- At the end of this course students should be able to - speak fluently about a given scientific topic in a foreign language (world language) - Work with foreign language materials - substantively argue on the issues in foreign language - be able to cooperate within international scientific team
- Learning outcomes
a presentation in English
- a thesis in English (or part of it)
- an internship abroad
- passing the subject (on the faculty in) English
- Optional: A) passing a compulsory-elective foreign language course (department offer) B) a report from a study visit or an internship, C) the structure of a foreign language diploma thesis, D) submission of preparation for the tuition in a foreign language.
- Course resources depend on the actual teacher (according to course content).
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Optional passing: 1. Passing a compulsory elective foreign language subject (department offer) 2)Internship abroad 3) foreign language diploma thesis 4) the tuition in a foreign language 5) another equivalent on the basis of prior consultation with the subject-guarantee
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2022/OVk104