PdF:PDR_APOD Topical problem didactics - Course Information
PDR_APOD General problem professional didacticsFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/10. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- RNDr. Růžena Blažková, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Světlana Hanušová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mgr. Tomáš Janík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Věra Janíková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Eva Minářová, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PaedDr. Vladislav Mužík, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Petr Najvar, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Josef Trna, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Vlastimil Švec, CSc.
Institute for Research in School Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Mgr. et Mgr. Michaela Spurná, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Institute for Research in School Education - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Education (programme PdF, D-PD4) (2)
- Course objectives
- focus on problematic of curriculum, define the basic curriculum, standards and competencies in the concord of whole idea of reform;
conduct theory of teaching methods a and didactic techniques and e-learning;
the aim of subject is a students understanding of these connections and their application on the didactic of students subject
- Pedagogy, pedagogical disciplines and their relationships.
- Models of general and specific domain didactic.
- Specific-domain didactic.
- General problematic of curriculum.
- The curriculum of subject.
- Basic, fundamental, exemplar and key curriculum.
- The teaching methods.
- The textbook analyses.
- Didactic aids and new didactic techniques.
- Using of e-learning.
- The specificity of teaching in the subject.
- Integration of teaching subjects.
- The task of specific domain didactics by the realization of school curriculum.
- The specificity of research in didactics.
- recommended literature
- DOSTÁL, A. M. K základním problémům obsahu vzdělání. Praha : SPN, 1975.
- Teaching methods
- lectures, class discussion
- Assessment methods
- oral exam, at least 3 abstracts from literature or methodologically prepared materials for teaching
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.