PdF:SODROOO1 Professional Orientation 1-8 - Course Information
SODROOO1 Professional Orientation in the Field of Study 1-8Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. PhDr. Jiří Němec, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Denisa Denglerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Lenka Gulová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Vladimír Jůva, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Michal Kaplánek, Th.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Zora Syslová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Radim Šíp, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jiří Němec, Ph.D.
Department of Social Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Mgr. Kateřina Štěpařová
Supplier department: Department of Social Education - Faculty of Education
- The subject is designed as a mandatory in the PhD program Pedagogy, specialisation Social Pedagogy.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Social Educaton (programme PdF, D-PD4) (2)
- Course objectives
- The goal is continuously study and research in the field of doctoral study, which will be reflected in professional discussions with the supervisor, but also in the context of the preparation of the dissertation. The subject performs the control functions too, it allows to supervisor to assess the extension of professional vision student.
- The course is closely linked to key subjects - in self-study student obtains the required depth insight into the professional issues of study and dissertation topic. The content of the course provides supervisor and coordinates professional development of the student.
- Nelze definovat s ohledem na rozmanitost témat disertačních prací. Literatura doporučená školitelem a na základě provedené rešerše k danému tématu.
- Teaching methods
- Discussions, consultations, projects
- Assessment methods
- Colloquium • Debate about conference paper, manuscript of articles and other professional outputs.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: konzultace.