PdF:SODR_MSP2 Methodology of Soc. Pedagogy 2 - Course Information
SODR_MSP2 Methodology of Social Pedagogy 2Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/10. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. PhDr. Jiří Němec, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Denisa Denglerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Dušan Klapko, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Radim Šíp, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jiří Němec, Ph.D.
Department of Social Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Mgr. Kateřina Štěpařová
Supplier department: Department of Social Education - Faculty of Education
- The course is designed as mandatory in the PhD program Pedagogy, specialisation Social Pedagogy.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Social Educaton (programme PdF, D-PD4) (2)
- Course objectives
- Analysis of chosen methodological approaches with regard to significance of multifactoral perspective of social phenomena. The subject content is description and explanation of educational reality in the field of social research and also training of methodological skills of the researcher. The methodological approaches chosen for this subject preferably apply to the phase of analyzing research data. However, the subject includes also an explanation of scientificaly correct process of collecting research data.
Key generic skills:
Students will be able to:
define basic methodological terms and be able to use them;
explain the nature and structure of research methods and approaches chosen for the subject within the scope of the study field;
lay out and interpret realized researches within the study field;
apply methodological skills and knowledge gained from specialized literature on research data;
evaluate significance of the chosen research approaches benefits for theory and practice of the study field;
- Philosophical bases of science (subject-object knowledge, epistemiology, základy of natural and social sciences);
- Thinking and society (paradigms of methodology of science, critisicm, everydainess of knowledge);
- Social constructivism (theory, terms, construct, construction of reality, research method – conversation analysis);
- Phenomenology (intersubjectivity, intentionality, world reduction, IPA research method – interpretative phenomenology analysis);
- Hermeneutics (interpretation, dialogue, reflexivity, critical social theory, MCA research method – mind concept analysis);
- Introduction to the problematics of critical theory (ideology, social control, power, bio-power, behavioural patterns, identity, CDA research method – critical discourse analysis);
- Post-structuralism and turn to language (speech acts, discourse as a phenomenon of social practice, discourse psychology, discoursive and non-discoursive praktiky, dispositives, discourse order and discourse rules, FDA research method – Foucauldian discourse analysis);
- Reflection of discoursive approach in social research;
- Dle doporučení školitele.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2020/SODR_MSP2