PdF:SO_DPd Diploma Thesis - Completion - Course Information
SO_DPd Diploma Thesis - CompletionFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 8 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Denisa Denglerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. František Trapl, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jiří Němec, Ph.D.
Department of Social Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Mgr. Kateřina Štěpařová
Supplier department: Department of Social Education - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- SO_DP Diploma Thesis
Předmět si zapisuje student, který píše diplomovou práci na katedře sociální pedagogiky. Tento předmět si student zapíše na začátku semestru, ve kterém plánuje práci odevzdat.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a final course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements placed on it. Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits diploma thesis agreed by supervisor. The student should be ready for a successful defense of diploma thesis and aware of the requirements stated by a commission on defense.
- The student shall keep touch with the teacher (trainer, tutor) and discuss with him the thema of the diploma thesis. It is presupposed that after finishing the course:
- student has submited diploma thesis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations during the work on thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for the submission of thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Odevzdání DP.