PdF:SP2983 Reflective Seminar on Teaching - Course Information
SP2983 Reflective Seminar on Teaching Practice 3 - MP-PASFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- doc. PhDr. Mgr. Barbora Bazalová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Lenka Doležalová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Věra Vojtová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Mgr. Dana Zámečníková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Mgr. Barbora Bazalová, Ph.D.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Mgr. Barbora Bazalová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 10 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The students will be reflected in the experience of special education environment, the students will be discussed the relation between special educational practice and other social science disciplines and possibilities of using the knowledge of special education teacher at work.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students will be able to apply the principles of self-reflection in practice.
- • Support for pupils with SEN.
- • special education terrain.
- • Preparation of recording sheets.
- • Administration workplace.
- • Chronological recording information on working with students.
- required literature
- BARTOŇOVÁ, Miroslava and Jarmila PIPEKOVÁ. Manuál pro pedagogickou praxi: teorie a praxe (Manual for Pedagogical Experience). 1.vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2011. 141 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-5497-4. info
- not specified
- POKORNÝ, Jiří. Manuál tvořivé komunikace. 2. přeprac. a dopl. vyd. Brno: Cerm, 2004. 300 s. ISBN 8072043307. info
- Teaching methods
- seminar, discussion, self-reflextion
- Assessment methods
- credit for continuous records from practice
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 2 bloky pro kombinované studium.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2023/SP2983