PdF:SP3893 Practice in the Field of Speci - Course Information
SP3893 Practice in the Field of Special Education with Focus on InterventionFaculty of Education
The course is not taught in Spring 2023
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- PhDr. Mgr. Dana Zámečníková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jitka Halešová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Věra Vojtová, Ph.D.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Dana Zámečníková, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- SP3892 Practice in the Field of Special Education with Focus on Diagnostics && NOW ( SP3883 )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Speech and Language Therapy (programme PdF, B-LOG) (2)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 4 týdny.
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2023/SP3893