PdF:SP4BP_SKOS Comunication Hearing imp. - Course Information
SP4BP_SKOS Comunication of Hearing ImpairedFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/6/0. 8 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- PhDr. Lenka Doležalová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Radka Horáková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Lenka Hricová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Ilona Fialová, Ph.D.
- Thu 10:40–14:10 učebna 52
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- SP4BP_SPS2 Specialisation 2
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Special Education (programme PdF, B-SPD)
- Course objectives
- Special terms - hearing-impairment, sign language, gesticulation, symbols, mimicry, dactylology, written communication, speech, visually kinetic, lipreading, development of sign vocabulary, interpreting services, basic instruction for contact between hearing and people with hearing impairment.
- Practical teaching methods of sing language lessons, special terms - hearing-impairment, sign language, gesticulation, symbols, mimicry, dactylology, written communication, speech, visually kinetic, finger spelling, lipreading, development of sign vocabulary, interpreting services, basic instruction for contact between hearing and non-hearing person, principles and work methods.
- Assessment methods
- Written test and practical exam from sign language and dactylology.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Předmět je určen výhradně studentům jednooborového bakalářského studia speciální pedagogiky.