PdF:SP4BP_SPS1 Specialisation 1 - Course Information
SP4BP_SPS1 Specialisation - Teaching the hearing Impaired 1Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- PhDr. Lenka Doležalová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Radka Horáková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Lenka Hricová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Ilona Fialová, Ph.D.
- Mon 12:30–16:00 učebna 52
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Special Education (programme PdF, B-SPD)
- Course objectives
- Terminology in the scientific category of hearing impairment, history of care of people with hearing impairment, psychological peculiarities of people with hearing disabilities, principles and work methods, technical aids, development of vocabulary, development of reading skills, hearing reeducation, lipreading, finger spelling, conditions and acoustic aspects of speech, modulation factors, various ways of commmunication, sign language, interpreting, total communication, bilingual methods, specifics of work with people with hearing impairment and deaf people, early intervention, educational proces of hearing impaired children, condition of integration, employ of hearing impaired, special care of deafblind people.
- Hearing disorders, classification, psychological peculiarities of people with hearing disabilities, instruments and aid, various ways of commmunication, early intervention, educational proces of hearing impaired children, condition of integration, employ of hearing impaired, interpreting services, special care of deafblind people.
- Assessment methods
- Written test and oral exam.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.