PdF:SP4BP_SPS2 Specialisation 2 - Teaching t - Course Information
SP4BP_SPS2 Specialisation 2 - Teaching the Hearing ImpairedFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4/0. 8 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- PhDr. Lenka Doležalová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Ilona Fialová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- SP4BP_SPS2/01: Tue 8:25–11:55 učebna 1, L. Doležalová
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Special Education (programme PdF, B-SPD)
- Course objectives
- After completion of this course the student will be able to focus on other areas of field of the scientific category of hearing impairment and build them on already acquired knowledge and skills in the seminar called Specialization in the scientific category of hearing impairment 1. The student will be able to characterize possibilities and course of early intervention for hearing-impaired, will be able to describe the structure of comprehensive care for hearing-impaired; educational system for hearing impaired; possibilities of career; will be acquainted with the various types of visual-motor communication systems; will acquire knowledge of possibility of interpreting to the hearing impaired and will be able to describe the way of care, communication options for people with dual sensory disabilities.
- Early intervention, educational proces of hearing impaired children, condition of integration, employ of hearing impaired, sign language, finger alphabet, interpreting services, special care of deafblind people.
- Teaching methods
- teoreticaly preparing, practicly teaching, group work, homeworks, discussion
- Assessment methods
- Written test (it is necessary to successfully cope with 75% correct answers)and oral exam.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Zapisují studenti surdopedie a logopedie.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2018/SP4BP_SPS2