PdF:SP4BP_SVE2 Special Art Education 2 - Course Information
SP4BP_SVE2 Special Art Education 2Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4/0. 8 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Pavel Sochor, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Ilona Fialová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- SP4BP_SVE2/OS01: Fri 12. 5. 7:30–14:40 učebna 24, P. Sochor
SP4BP_SVE2/OS02: Fri 14. 4. 7:30–14:40 učebna 76, P. Sochor
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Special Education (programme PdF, B-SPD)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the project Special Art 2 provides enhanced focus on child development theory of visual expression. At the end of this course the student will be able to: support threatened or disturbed development of cognitive functions in due to disability or disorder proofreading children's creative expression.
- The theoretical lines: the theory of the development of children's visual expression, developmental psychology, respectively. the theory of evolution of cognitive function a synthetic model of development, the relationship of disability or disorder to kognitivnímu developments, the possibility of supporting endangered or disturbances in the development of cognitive function due to disability or disorder correction.
- SPOUSTA, Vladimír. Výchova uměním na principu koordinace základních uměleckých druhů (S. Prokofjev: hudební pohádka Péťa a vlk). 1st ed. Brno: Krajský pedagogický ústav v Brně, 1972. 37 pp. info
- READ, Herbert. Výchova uměním. Translated by Jan Caha, Edited by Jaromír Uždil. 1. vyd. Praha: Odeon, 1967. 421 s., [6. info
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical training and practical exercises, project.
- Assessment methods
- Project. Credit.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Zapisují studenti specializace etopedie a psychopedie.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Projekt.