PdF:SPD4_VOF1 Visual Impairments 1 - Course Information
SPD4_VOF1 Specialisation - Broad Scientific Foundation - Visual Impairments 1Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 30/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. PhDr. Lea Květoňová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Ilona Fialová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The goal is to increase knowledge in specific areas of psychomotor development of the individual with visual impairments. Explore further methods of reeducation and compensation from the perspective the visual impairment. At the end of the course the student will understand well the problems of education in the field of visual impairment.
- GENERAL QUESTIONS:
- • Developing the relationship of the visually impaired
- • Paradigma oftalmopedie under the paradigm of special education
- • Specificity psychomotoric development of individuals with visual impairment from the perspective of developmental stages Erikson and Piaget
- • Methods of compensation and reeducation of view oftal.
- • School issues in the field of visual disabilities
- • non-profit sector as one of the pillars komprehensivní rehabilitation of visually impaired (early care Tyfloservis, TyfloCentrum, SONS, LORM)
- • u Postproduktivní age individuals with visual impairment and their mobilization
- SPECIALIZATION HEADINGS:
- • Early intervention for children with visual impairment
- • Cooperation with family child visual impairment
- • binocular vision disorders in preschool children , reeducation
- • Specific teaching of blind and partially sighted pupils
- • visually impaired and the phenomenon of combined disability
- • Education of individuals deafblind.
- Teaching methods
- Bookwork, homeworks.
- Assessment methods
- Additional requirements for testing:
Case study (10 pages), including rehabilitation plan prepared (min. 2 pages).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2019/SPD4_VOF1