PdF:SPDA006 An abroad internship - Course Information
SPDA006 An abroad internshipFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Věra Vojtová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Věra Vojtová, Ph.D.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Ilona Fialová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Practice in Abroad
- Learning outcomes
- • Acquire knowledge in the field – special education in the context of the international comparing
• Be able to apply this knowledge to the contemporary practice at schools in the Czech Republic
• Be able to use and apply the gained knowledge in processing the research project of dissertation theses
- Framework of practice in study programme.
- OECD (2011) Education at a Glance 2011: OECD Indicators, OECD Publishing. Paris
- EVERY CHILD MATTERS: (2004) Change for Children in Schools. Ref. DfES/1089/2004, Nottingham: DfES Publications
- OECD (2012) Equity and Quality in Education: Supporting Disadvantaged Students and Schools, OECD Publishing. Paris
- OECD. (2009) Education Today: The OECD Perspective. PARIS: OECD PUBLISHING.
- OECD. (2005) Guidelines for Inclusion: Ensuring Access to Education for All. PARIS: OECD PUBLISHING
- OECD. (2007) Students with Disabilities, Learning Difficulties and Disadvantages. PARIS: OECD PUBLISHING.
- FLEXER, Robert W. Transition planning for secondary students with disabilities. 3rd ed. Upper Saddle River, N.J.: Pearson/Merrill Prentice Hall, 2008. xx, 442. ISBN 0132387638. info
- Guidelines for Inclusion: Ensuring Access to Education for All. : Unesco, 2005. URL info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2020/SPDA006