PdF:SPDC001 Inclusive Special Education - Course Information
SPDC001 Inclusive Special EducationFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 8 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Ilona Fialová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The goal is to further deepen and gain new knowledge about issues of integration and inclusion in the current educational system in the CR and its comparison with selected educational systems in other countries. Furthermore, further deepening of theoretical knowledge and practical skills necessary for successful organization of the environment and in the classroom integrating pupils with special educational needs. At the end of this course the student will be able to navigate well in a special issue of integrative pedagogy. It can characterize the individual ISE. It can suggest special pedagogical approaches for pupils with special educational needs.
- Learning outcomes
- A successful graduate is able to:
• Make full use of knowledge in the field of special education with the focus on inclusion, inclusive education and social inclusion mainly from the perspective of foreign sources
• Explain the terms connected with special education with the focus on inclusion, inclusive education and social inclusion
• Apply rich knowledge of the field of special education and education in the context of historical and present circumstances
• Express important theoretical concepts and methods which represent the significant aspects of the field of study in national and international context
• Make use of special needs methods (diagnostic and educational)
• Effectively apply the supportive measures to the interventions with people with special needs
• Make full use of the topic which is related to the inclusive special education in their own dissertation project
- BACIC TOPICS
- Integration, inclusion.
- Development of care of handicapped and history of Special Education.
- Current concept of special education and its position in system of scientific disciplines.
- Basic categories and methods of Special Education.
- SPECIALIZED TOPICS:
- Comprehensive system in the care of People with handicaps in the Czech Republic.
- Comparison to foreign countries.
- Survey of special institutions for upbringing and educating of people with various handicaps.
- Prevention, counselling.
- required literature
- BARTOŇOVÁ, Miroslava and Marie VÍTKOVÁ. Inkluze ve škole a ve společnosti jako interdisciplinární téma (Inclusion in Schools and Society as an Interdisciplinary Issue). 2. upravené vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2016. 270 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-8140-6. info
- VÍTKOVÁ, Marie and Miroslava BARTOŇOVÁ. Vzdělávání se zaměřením na inkluzivní didaktiku a vyučování žáků se speciálními vzdělávacími potřebami ve škole hlavního vzdělávacího proudu. 3. dotisk 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2016. 279 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-6678-6. info
- OŠLEJŠKOVÁ, Hana and Marie VÍTKOVÁ. Východiska, podmínky a strategie ve vzdělávání žáků s těžkým postižením na základní škole speciální (Bases, Conditions and Strategies for Teaching Pupils with Severe Disabilities in Special Schools). 3. dotisk 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2016. 310 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-6673-1. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual bookwork.
- Assessment methods
- Additional requirements for testing
Process one question on general questions integrative Special Education
Process one question from the line of specialization with regard to age group and type of disability - about 10 - 15 pages(A4).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2020/SPDC001