PdF:SPDC013 Speech Therapy - Course Information
SPDC013 Specialisation - wider scientific basis - Speech TherapyFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. PhDr. Ilona Bytešníková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Barbora Chleboradová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Ilona Bytešníková, Ph.D.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Ilona Fialová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim is to extend the knowledge of speech therapy, link them with other items - surdopaedia, somatopaedia, opthalmopaedia and Psychopedics including psychology and medical fields (neurology, ENT, foniatrie). To deepen the knowledge of anatomy, physiology, pathology and pathophysiology of disorders Communication with the children and people in adulthood.
- Learning outcomes
- A successful graduate is able to:
• Be acknowledged with specifics of anatomy, physiology, pathology and pathophysiology in the domain of speech disorders in children and adults
• Adapt deep knowledge of the specialization
• Combine gained information with other disciplines – education of individuals with hearing, physical and visual impairment including psychology and medical fields (neurology, otorhinolaryngology, phoniatrics)
• Demonstrate the ability of working with academic and expert literature concerning the speech therapy domain (including Czech and foreign literature, as well as electronic forms)
• Make use of gained information in order to deliver a summary study
• To produce the summary study using information from the specialization speech therapy and pathopsychology
- GENERAL SPEECH THERAPY ISSUES Speech therapy from a historical perspective, evaluation of the development of science and field of study in the 21st century. Etiology and pathogenesis of impaired speech development. Speech therapy in early intervention programs. zhe education and support of pupil with impaired communication abilities in elementary school - in the context of inclusive education. The role of speech therapy in comprehensive rehabilitation care provided to persons with acquired neurogenic communication disorders in adulthood and old age. The current concept of speech intervention for children and pupils with special educational needs. alternative and augmentative communication - communication systems, conditions for implementation of new AAC systems for children, adolescents, adults, seniors.
- required literature
- ŠKODOVÁ, Eva and Ivan JEDLIČKA. Klinická logopedie. Vyd. 1. Praha: Portál, 2003. 612 s. ISBN 8071785466. info
- not specified
- LITERATURA JE UVEDENA NÍŽE
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- seminar work, oral exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.