PdF:SPKRC_KTS1 Com. skills Hearing Im. - Course Information
SPKRC_KTS1 Communication skills of Hearing Impaired 1Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/24. 12 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- PhDr. Lenka Doležalová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Ilona Fialová, Ph.D.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Special Education (programme PdF, B-SPD)
- Course objectives
- Special terms - hearing-impairment, sign language, gesticulation, symbols, mimicry, dactylology, written communication, speech, visually kinetic, lipreading, development of sign vocabulary, interpreting services, basic instruction for contact between hearing people and people with hearing impairment.
- Various ways of commmunication, dactylology, sign language, lipreading.
- Assessment methods
- Written test, practical exam from communication competences
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2008/SPKRC_KTS1