PdF:SPLBP_RKDS Developing communication skill - Course Information
SPLBP_RKDS Developing communication skills for hearing impairedFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Lenka Doležalová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Lenka Hricová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The student in this course will acquire abilities and practical skills in the field of development of communication skills for hearing-impaired; will be able to specify aids used in rehabilitation of persons with impaired hearing; will focus on possibilities of hearing and speech reeducation of children and adults with hearing impairment; will learn the way how to edit text for hearing impaired and to simplify it for them. (so that for them are understandable).
- Special terms - hearing-impairment, reeducation of hearing and speech of children with hearing disorders, instruments and aid, sign language, gesticulation, symbols, mimicry, finger spelling, written communication, speech, visually kinetic, lipreading, remaining hearing and its use (prothetic), development of sign vocabulary.
- PULDA, Miloš. Sluchová výchova u sluchově postižených dětí. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 1999. 104 s. ISBN 8021020776. info
- Teaching methods
- teoreticaly preparing, practicly teaching, group work, homeworks, discussion
- Assessment methods
- Written test (it is necessary to successfully cope with 75% correct answers), oral exam, practical exam from communication competences
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.