PdF:SPLBP_ZSS2 Introduction to Special Ed. 2 - Course Information
SPLBP_ZSS2 Introduction to Special Education 5 - Teaching the Hearing Impaired 2Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- PhDr. Lenka Doležalová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Lenka Hricová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Ilona Fialová, Ph.D.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Předmět je vyučován v rámci studijního programu - speciální pedagogika - komunikační techniky.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Special Education (programme PdF, B-SPD)
- Course objectives
- The student will be oriented in field of surdopedy; will be able to define a person with hearing disability; will acquire basic knowledge in field of communication options for hearing-impaired; will be able to give examples of basic aids for hearing impaired and will be familiar with the system of care for hearing-impaired in the Czech Republic, including education of hearing impaired.
- Hearing aids, early intervention, education of pupils with hearing impairment in the Czech Republic, interpreting services, professional orientation of persons with hearing impairment, organizations for persons with hearing impairment, multiple disabilities with hearing impairment, deaf blindness
- Teaching methods
- theoretical preparation, practical teaching, group work, homeworks, discussion
- Assessment methods
- Discussion about recommended literature, written test (it is necessary to successfully cope with 75% correct answers), oral exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.