PdF:SPk547 Supporting measure of pupils w - Course Information
SPk547 Supporting measure of pupils with physical disabilities, visual disabilities and mental disabilitiesFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught in person.
- doc. PhDr. Mgr. Barbora Bazalová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mgr. Dagmar Opatřilová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Petra Röderová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Mgr. Dagmar Opatřilová, Ph.D.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Mgr. Dagmar Opatřilová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- SPk547/01: Fri 25. 2. 14:00–19:50 učebna 5, Fri 4. 3. 14:00–15:50 Virtuální místnost, Fri 18. 3. 11:00–12:50 Virtuální místnost, Fri 25. 3. 15:00–16:50 Virtuální místnost, B. Bazalová, D. Opatřilová, P. Röderová
- 75 % attendance, creation case study of pupil with special edicational needs to supporting arrangement
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Special Educatio00n (Specialization 4 - Education of Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities and Autism Spectrum Disorders ) (programme PdF, N-SPZP)
- Special Education (Specialization 5 - Multiple Disabilities) (programme PdF, N-SPZP)
- Course objectives
- Explain and define various levels of supportive measures to pupils with SEN provided in mainstream inclusive schools.
- Learning outcomes
- - student be able to explain and describe levels of supportive measures to pupils with SEN
- student be able to make case study of pupil with SEN with application of supportive measures
- • The Educational Act
- • Supportive measures for pupils with special needs – necessary support due to mental handicap or disabled cognitive results
- • Supportive measures for pupils with special needs – necessary support due to physical disability or illness
- • Supportive measures for pupils with special needs – necessary support due to visual impairment
- Katalogy podpůrných opatření www. upol.cz
- Teaching methods
- Seminar, theoretical presentations, discussion
- Assessment methods
- Case study.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 12 hodin.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2022/SPk547