PdF:SPp525 Reflective Seminar on Teaching - Course Information
SPp525 Reflective Seminar on Teaching Practice 3Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Mgr. Petr Kopečný, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavla Pitnerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Mgr. Petr Kopečný, Ph.D.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Ilona Fialová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- NOW ( SPp521 Teaching Practice 3 )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Special Education (Specialization 1 - Speech and Hearing Impairments) (programme PdF, N-SPZP)
- Course objectives
- The students will be reflected in the experience of special education environment, the students will be discussed the relation between special educational practice and other social science disciplines and possibilities of using the knowledge of special education teacher at work.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students will be able to apply the principles of self-reflection in practice.
- • Support for pupils with SEN.
- • special education terrain.
- • Preparation of recording sheets.
- • Administration workplace.
- • Chronological recording information on working with students.
- required literature
- BARTOŇOVÁ, Miroslava and Jarmila PIPEKOVÁ. Manuál pro pedagogickou praxi: teorie a praxe (Manual for Pedagogical Experience). 1.vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2011. 141 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-5497-4. info
- not specified
- POKORNÝ, Jiří. Manuál tvořivé komunikace. 2. přeprac. a dopl. vyd. Brno: Cerm, 2004. 300 s. ISBN 8072043307. info
- Teaching methods
- seminar, discussion, self-reflextion
- Assessment methods
- credit for continuous records from practice
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information