PdF:SV4BP_POHV Motoric education - Course Information
SV4BP_POHV Motoric educationFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- MgA. Lenka Polánková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jiří Němec, Ph.D.
Department of Social Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Bc. Kateřina Štěpařová
Supplier department: Department of Social Education - Faculty of Education
- Motion education Presumtions: Record of single exercises - Preparation and record of short act with the usage of actors acrobatics elements
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 16 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 2/16, only registered: 0/16
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Social and Free Time Education (programme PdF, B-PD)
- Course objectives
- Motion education Annotaion: Students go through the basic motion training with recpect to its further use for theatre purposes (e.g. for the preparation of theatre performance with children - youth). The training is focused in the first place on actors acrobatics in pairs. The motion education with stress on actors acrobatics finds its usage in work with „risk“ children and youth and it is used as a therapeutic tool.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, the students will be able to: Name all the safety rules at the motion education. Demonstrate selected exercises for the actor acrobatics and lower level of acrobatics in couples. Explain selected exercises of actor acrobatics and lower level of acrobatics in couples. Modify selected exercises of actor acrobatics and lower level of acrobatics in couples into an actor etude.
- Syllabus: Motion education today Principles of safety Cognition of ones body by movement Movement and rythm Prepearing excercises Acrobatics in pairs
- POLZEROVÁ, Eva. Pohybová průprava jako součást dramatické výchovy : (průprava dětí mladšího školního věku). Praha: Informační a poradenské středisko pro místní kulturu, 1995. 25 s. ISBN 8070680687. info
- Teaching methods
- training of motor skills
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Předmět je součástí profilace Dramatická výchova.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2019/SV4BP_POHV