PdF:SZc022 Didaktika německého jazyka 1 - Course Information
SZc022 Didaktika německého jazyka 1Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1.3. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. PhDr. Věra Janíková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Kateřina Lojdová, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Věra Janíková, Ph.D.
Department of Education - Faculty of Education
Supplier department: Department of Education - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to provide students with basic knowledge and skills in the field of didactics of German as a foreign language. The main focus is on acquainting with key theoretical knowledge with the main principles of communicative approach in teaching foreign languages and developing of the ability to apply this knowledges in educational practice.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to summarize the communication approach to foreign language teaching, describe the factors influencing it, learn methods of the teaching of foreign language and propose own teaching activities.
- Didactics of foreign languages - definition of the term
- Auxiliary sciences of foreign language didactics
- Communication approach
- Language system (grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation)
- Speech skills (speaking, writing, listening, reading)
- Organizational forms, motivation
- Testing, evaluation of evaluation
- Planning of lessons
- Learning materials
- Curricular documents
- required literature
- PODRÁPSKÁ, Kamila. Kapitoly z lingvodidaktiky německého jazyka. Vyd. 1. Liberec: Technická univerzita v Liberci, 2008. 135 s. ISBN 9788073722937. info
- recommended literature
- JANÍKOVÁ, Věra. Didaktik des Unterrichts Deutsch als Fremdsprache. Eine Einführung. 2. dotisk 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2015. 175 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-5035-8. info
- Teaching methods
- theoretical preparation, interactive lecture, study of professional literature, practical preparation, group work, presentation, class discussion
- Assessment methods
- presentation of own teaching activity and its writing oral exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 15 hodin.