PdF:TI1005 Didactics of Practical Activit - Course Information
TI1005 Didactics of Practical Activities - Wood, PlasticsFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- Ing. Zdeněk Hodis, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Vybíral, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Vybíral, Ph.D.
Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Mgr. Petr Vybíral, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- TI1002 Materials and Technology - Wood, Plastics
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Technology and IT Education (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Technology and IT Education (programme PdF, B-TV)
- Technology and IT for Education (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Technology and IT for Education (programme PdF, B-TE3S) (2)
- Course objectives
- Learning outcomes of the course unit The aim of the course is to acquire basic skills and competences to successfully organize and manage the teaching process in practical teaching and to acquire knowledge and skills for use and creation of various organizational forms, teaching methods and means of teaching. At the same time, the seminar focuses on wood processing technologies and the application of acquired didactic knowledge to practical lessons.
- Learning outcomes
- Students: They implement the ideas according to the drawing documentation. Design and describe tools and tools for product realization. They acquire basic knowledge and skills in working with tools and tools. They will propose appropriate teaching methods and organizational forms in practical teaching. It creates its own technological approach to the realization of the themes. Explain the principles of occupational safety and hygiene in practical teaching. They define learning objectives, key competencies, and cross-curricular relationships in the implementation of themes.
- Seminar Sylabus: 1st and 2nd week: Technology of woodworking, creation of technological process, principles of drawing documentation drawing up, preparation of semestral project implementation. 3rd and 4th week: Technology of material processing 1 (sawing, grinding, planing) - realization of the topics according to the drawing documentation. 5th and 6th week: Material machining technology 2 (rasping, drilling, dredging) - realization of ideas according to drawing documentation. 7th and 8th weeks: Technology of cutting and forming of material (cutting, bending, pressing) - realization of ideas according to drawing documentation. 9th and 10th week: Wood surface treatment (impregnation, pickling, filling, painting) - realization of the designs according to the drawing documentation. 11th and 12th weeks: Technology of joining materials (nails, screws, pins, screws, adhesives, structural joints) - realization of the ideas according to the drawing documentation.
- Teaching methods
- Practical excercises.
- Assessment methods
- Students will create a portfolio of wood themes, elaborate didactic sheets for woodworking and implement a thematically focused semestral project with complete technical and drawing documentation.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Note related to how often the course is taught: v komb. stud. blokově.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 h. konz./sem. (komb. stud.).