PdF:TI2001 Didactics - Wood, Metals - Course Information
TI2001 Didactics - Wood, MetalsFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. Ing. Jiří Hrbáček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Karel Picka (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Vybíral, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Jiří Hrbáček, Ph.D.
Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Mgr. Petr Vybíral, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
- Mon 13:00–13:50 učebna 25
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Technology and IT Education (programme PdF, N-TE2) (2)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Technology and IT Education (programme PdF, N-TV)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Technology and IT Education (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Course objectives
- The seminar focuses on the students' training outcomes within the scope of the educational field of working with technical materials in order to acquire basic skills and skills to successfully organize and manage the teaching process in technical subjects. In particular, it involves the acquisition of knowledge and skills for the use and creation of various organizational forms, teaching methods and teaching resources.
- Learning outcomes
- Students: They acquire basic knowledge and skills for teaching. They will acquire the basics for the preparation of the teaching process. They will be able to plan and guide the teaching process in practical activities of a technical nature. Design and describe tools and tools for product realization. They will propose appropriate teaching methods and organizational forms in practical teaching. It creates its own technological approach to the realization of ideas. Explain the principles of occupational safety and hygiene in practical teaching. They define learning objectives, key competencies, and cross-curricular relationships in the implementation of themes.
- Syllabus of lectures: Week 1 and 2: Teaching unit as the basic teaching form - structure, goal, organization, role of teacher and pupil, technical and material conditions 3rd and 4th week: Technology of teaching technical subjects at elementary school - theory of teaching, field didactics (Theory of teaching process management, learning objectives, forms, principles, methods, resources). 5th and 6th week: Cross-curricular relations within educational areas, educational use of the pedagogical process, cross-curricular subjects of RVP - teaching subjects at elementary school, personality and social education, multicultural, environmental and media education. 7th and 8th week: The role of the teacher in the process of acquiring technical knowledge, skills and habits - features of the teacher's personality, spoken and written expression of the teacher, expressiveness, teacher's relationship with pupils, colleagues, parents and profession, personal and educational growth. Weeks 9 and 10: Teaching methods and resources in subjects of technical and information technology - Classical and progressive teaching methods and their use in pedagogical practice, specifics of use of specialized laboratories and school workshops. 11th and 12th week: Man and the world of work - introductory hours of practical activities at elementary school - specifics of work with pupils, organization and work safety in the school workshop. Syllabus of exercises: Weeks 1 through 12: Exercises of students in the scope of the educational field of working with technical materials, determination of teaching objectives, methods and organizational forms of work, development of key competences, elaboration of didactic sheets for teaching of working instruction.
- FRIEDMANN, Zdeněk. Didaktika předmětů technického a informačně technologického charakteru. Brno: 2013, dostupné z http://wrack.ped.muni.cz/elearning/mod/resource/view.php?id=798
- FRIEDMANN, Zdeněk and Pavel PECINA. Didaktika odborných předmětů technického charakteru (Didactics of technical subjects). 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2013. 88 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-6300-6. info
- FRIEDMANN, Zdeněk. Didaktika technické výchovy. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita v Brně, 2001. 92 s. ISBN 8021026413. info
- Teaching methods
- Lecture, presentation of students.
- Assessment methods
- Students will pass a written exam in the range of lectures. At the seminar, the students undergo training exercises in front of the seminar group and prepare 3 written preparation of the teacher for the teaching of the assigned topics.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 12 h. konz./sem. (komb. stud.).