PdF:VV8MP_VP2 Teaching Practice 2 - Course Information
VV8MP_VP2 Teaching Practice 2Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. et Mgr. et Mgr. Bc. Lucie Hájková (seminar tutor)
doc. PaedDr. Hana Stehlíková Babyrádová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PaedDr. Hana Stehlíková Babyrádová, Ph.D.
Department of Art - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Dagmar Kafoňková
Supplier department: Department of Art - Faculty of Education
- Student has already finished the profesional practice course and the teiaching practice I in an institution occupied by prezentation of visual art or by art education.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The teaching practice support a deeper understanding of functioning in an institution occupied by art prezentation or art education. The experiences gained will be usefull for students own practice.Student will prepare, realise and evaluate a teaching experiment under the direction of his supervisor. Student will pass 10 lectures of observation and at least 6 lectures of teaching.
- 1. Observation and analyse of the teaching activity 2. Preparation of the teaching experiment 3. Realisation of the teaching experiment 4. Evaluation of the teaching experiment 5. Selfreflection 6. Documentation of activities in the institution
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- A CD presentation of activities in the institution (Photos, text, selfreflection, the supervisor s evaluation).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: praxe.
- Teacher's information