PdF:VZkM23 Right to Health Education Teac - Course Information
VZkM23 Right to Health Education TeachersFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/.3. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- PhDr. Mgr. Lenka Adámková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Jana Dudová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Mgr. Leona Mužíková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Alena Plšková (lecturer), PhDr. Mgr. Lenka Adámková, Ph.D. (deputy)
PhDr. Alena Plšková (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- JUDr. Jana Dudová, Ph.D.
Department of Physical Education and Health Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Andrea Špačková
Supplier department: Department of Physical Education and Health Education - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- VZkM23/OS01: Fri 5. 3. 12:00–13:50 učebna 21, Fri 21. 5. 12:00–13:50 učebna 38, J. Dudová, A. Plšková
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Health Education (programme PdF, N-VZ2) (2)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Health Education (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Course objectives
- The objective of the course is to present an overview of the basic legal terms, methodologies and legal norms concerning teachers’ educational activities and the adoption of the methods of dealing with children’s risk behaviour
- Learning outcomes
- Upon completion of the course the students will: Be knowledgeable about relevant legislation, Understand the legal relationships between spouses, parents and children and other relatives, and the legal relationships relating to substitute family care, Be knowledgeable about the documents of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, Ministry of Health and Ministry of the Interior, Be able to apply the knowledge in addressing certain specific situations in everyday life.
- 1. – 2. Sources of Czech law (types of normative acts, normative system, force and effect of a legal norm, legal relationships, EU law); 3. – 4. Establishment and termination of marriage (relationship between spouses, divorce, maintenance obligation, substitute family care, foster care, professional foster care, after-divorce child care – sole custody, alternating custody); 5. – 6. Methodological guidelines of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports; Social and legal protection of children – rights and responsibilities of children relating to school attendance, risk behaviour in children – aggression, bullying, cyberbullying, theft, criminal damage); 9. – 10. Multidisciplinary collaboration in social and legal protection of children (CAN syndrome, domestic violence, maltreatment and sexual abuse, reporting obligation, common criminal offences in the school environment, cooperation of schools with the Police and the Authority for social and legal protection of children); 11. – 12. Family and socially pathological family (truancy, self-harm and suicidal behaviour, sports and spectator violence, student safety and health protection, mobbing, bossing, sexual deviation, typology of sects and subcultures, new types of addictions).
- required literature
- HRUŠÁKOVÁ, Milana, KRÁLÍČKOVÁ, Zdeňka. Rodinné právo: příklady k řešení. Brno: MU, 2000. ISBN 80-210- 2313-9.
- JINDROVÁ, Martina. Rizikové chování a jeho právní dopady – příručka učitele. Praha: UK, 2012. ISBN 978-80- 87258-59-0.
- HRUŠÁKOVÁ, Milana, KRÁLÍČKOVÁ, Zdeňka. České rodinné právo. Brno: MU, 2001. ISBN 80-210-1809-7
- DANDOVÁ, Eva, Bezpečnost a ochrana zdraví dětí ve školách. Praha: ASPI, a.s., 2008. ISBN 978-80-7357-373-7
- MIOVSKÝ, Michal, SKÁCELOVÁ, Lenka, ZAPLETALOVÁ, Jana, NOVÁK, P. Primární prevence rizikového chování ve školství. Praha: Togga, 2010. ISBN 978-80-87258-47-7
- Teaching methods
- Presentation, theoretical preparation, lectures with practical illustrative examples, discussions, interactive methods of group work.
- Assessment methods
- Colloquium discussion.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 4 hodiny.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2021/VZkM23