PdF:YPSk02 Strategies for preventing prob - Course Information
YPSk02 Strategies for preventing problems in children's behavior in kindergartenFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/.7. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Kateřina Bartošová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Kateřina Bartošová, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Education
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Pre-school Pedagogy (programme PdF, N-PP)
- Course objectives
- The aim of this course is to teach students understand emotions from the point of evolutionary biology and to teach specific techniques of dealing with emotions.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able: - to explain emotions from biological point of view - to work with children on managing different emotions
- Emotions and their importance from the point of evolutionary biology
- working with fear and anxiety
- woking with anger
- working with sadness and hapiness
- required literature
- ČERNÝ, Vojtěch and Kateřina GROFOVÁ. Děti a emoce : učíme děti vnímat, poznávat a pracovat se svými pocity. Illustrated by Katarína Ilkovičová. 1. vyd. Brno: Edika, 2013. 144 s. ISBN 9788026603610. info
- Teaching methods
- class discussion, homework, reading
- Assessment methods
- group assigment
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 konzultací.