PdF:ZS1BK_CJC5 Contemporary Czech 5 - Course Information
ZS1BK_CJC5 Contemporary Czech 5 - StylisticsFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/.5. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. PhDr. Eva Minářová, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Marek Lollok, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PaedDr. Květoslava Klímová, Ph.D.
Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Nataša Vrbová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- ZS1BK_CJC5/OS01: Fri 25. 9. 9:20–11:00 učebna 36, Fri 2. 10. 15:45–17:25 učebna 36, Fri 9. 10. 15:45–17:25 učebna 36, M. Lollok
- ZS1BK_CjC3 Contemporary Czech 3
It is pressuppossed the student has successfully finished the subjects ZS1BK_CjC3 (Contemporary Czech Language III - Syntax) a ZS1BK_CjC4 (Contemporary Czech Language IV - The Vocabulary and Word Forming).
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- After completing the course student should be able to: - to interpret the stylistic theory and understand it, - to explain the most important linguistic styles, especially the functional styles, - analyze the text, - communicate linguistically and stylistically correctly.
- 1. Literary language and his stylish standards; dichotomy of the expression and of the speech. 2. Characteristics of basic functional styles. 3. The role of the stylish factors in the the speech and communication. 4. Style sphere, style layer of language means and style standards. Spoken and written, prepared and non-prepared utterances. 5. Spoken and written texts, contemplated and uncontemplated speech. 6. Composition value of linguistic and composition means. 7. Text composition - horizontal and vertical classification of the text units. 8. Stylistic procedures and forms. 9. Methods of the stylistic and stylistic analysis of the text.
- Stylistika češtiny. Eva Minářová. 1. vyd. Brno: PdF, MU, 2009, 48 s. ISBN 978-80-210-4973-4
- ČECHOVÁ, Marie, Marie KRČMOVÁ and Eva MINÁŘOVÁ. Současná stylistika. Vydání první. Praha: NLN, Nakladatelství Lidové noviny, 2008. 381 stran. ISBN 9788071069614. info
- Příruční mluvnice češtiny. Edited by Miroslav Grepl - Petr Karlík - Marek Nekula - Zdenka Rusínová. Vyd. 2., opr. Praha: Lidové noviny, 1996. 799 s. ISBN 8071061344. info
- Teaching methods
- Seminar - consultations: A seminar, active analytical students work in the analysis of texts, active synthetic students work in the interpretation of linguistic phenomena, discussion about the professional course issues, class discussions.
- Assessment methods
- The content of the written test is given by thematic areas of disciplin comprising 12 teaching tasks. Student must correctly solve 10 of them.The course is completed with an examination which consists of a written and oral part. The prerequisite for the students to sit the oral part of the examination is to pass the written test.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 6 hodin.