PdF:ZS1BK_CjC1 Contemporary Czech 1 - Course Information
ZS1BK_CjC1 Contemporary Czech 1 - Introduction, Phonetics and PhonologyFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/.5. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Iva Meitnerová (lecturer)
Mgr. Hana Žižková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PaedDr. Květoslava Klímová, Ph.D.
Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Petra Rozbořilová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Fri 21. 9. 10:00–11:50 učebna 50, Fri 14. 12. 12:00–13:50 učebna 36
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able: 1. to understand and explain: general linguistic explications - language levels, rules, usage, and codification; 2. to distinguish the phonetics and phonology; 3. to understand the classification and pronunciation of the Czech phones orthoephie, phonemes, variants of phonemes; 4. to explain the relation between the speech and the graphics. The students get fundamental knowledge of language, of the phonetics and phonology and of the orthography competence.
- 1. Fundamental linguistic competence. Language and speech. 2. Phonetics and phonology. 3. Character of the Czech phones. 4. The phonetic and graphic aspects of the speech. 5. The Czech orthography. 6. The contemporary orthographic and orthoepic codification in the Czech language teaching at the elementary school. 7. Language handbooks and their using.
- recommended literature
- HUBÁČEK, Jaroslav, Eva JANDOVÁ and Jana SVOBODOVÁ. Čeština pro učitele. Vyd. 4. [Opava]: Vade mecum bohemiae, 2002. 323 s. ISBN 80-86041-30-1. info
- ČECHOVÁ, Marie. Čeština - řeč a jazyk. Praha: ISV nakladatelství, 1996. 380 s. ISBN 80-85866-12-9. info
- not specified
- Příruční mluvnice češtiny. Edited by Miroslav Grepl - Petr Karlík - Marek Nekula - Zdenka Rusínová. Vyd. 2., opr. Praha: Lidové noviny, 1996. 799 s. ISBN 8071061344. info
- Teaching methods
- A lecture combined with subsequent discussions on the professional issues of the course.
- Assessment methods
- The subject is ended by a credit. Compulsory attendance. Homework is required in the course of the term. To successfully finish the course, you must successfully write a dictation and successfully pass the final test. Passing the dictation (tolerance of 4 errors per 100 words) is a precondition for enrolling in a written test (16 answers out of 20 must be correct). There are three attempts for a dictation and a written test: If you write the dictation for the first time, you have three attempts at a written test. If you write the dictation the second time, you have two attempts at a written test. If you write the dictation for the third time, you have one attempt for a written test.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 6 hodin.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2018/ZS1BK_CjC1