PdF:ZS1BK_NJC6 Practical German 6 - Course Information
ZS1BK_NJC6 Practical German 6Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1.3. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Bc. Mgr. Petra Chládková (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Hana Peloušková, Ph.D.
Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Rytířová
Supplier department: Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Primary School Teacher Training (programme PdF, M-ZS5)
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course the students will be able to communicate in usual everyday situations and to practice different aspects of German grammar.
- The coursebook "Německy s úsměvem nově", units 15-17, work with text and vocabulary. Additional materials, various communicative activities - pair work, group work.
- Teaching methods
- exercises, class discussion, homework
- Assessment methods
- Written test and an oral examination.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 16 hodin.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2020/ZS1BK_NJC6