PdF:ZS1MP_CjR1 Linguistic Analysis I - Course Information
ZS1MP_CjR1 Linguistic Analysis IFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Adam Veřmiřovský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Kateřina Žvaková (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PaedDr. Květoslava Klímová, Ph.D.
Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Petra Rozbořilová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- ZS1MP_CjR1/01: Thu 17:00–17:50 učebna 58, A. Veřmiřovský
ZS1MP_CjR1/02: Thu 19:00–19:50 učebna 64, A. Veřmiřovský
ZS1MP_CjR1/03: Thu 10:00–10:50 učebna 34, K. Žvaková
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Primary School Teacher Training (programme PdF, M-ZS5)
- Course objectives
- The student learns to apply the synthesis of the knowledge gained from the study of the subjects in the previous years and to use the theoretical knowledge and practical skills of the partial disciplines (spelling, phonology, morphology, composition, vocabulary, vocabulary, stylistics) in the complex language analysis of the text.
- Learning outcomes
- Student is able to apply the synthesis of knowledge gained by studying subjects in previous years. Students will demonstrate the ability to apply theoretical knowledge and practical skills of sub-disciplines (orthography, phonology, morphology, syntax, study of vocabulary, word formation, stylistics) for complex linguistic text analysis, interpret textual units in relation to the stylish areas to which the text belongs, to a communication situation in which text is created respectively. in relation to the intention of the author of the text.
- 1. Text. Composition of the texts. 2. Text and communication. Language expression of the connection text with the communicative conditions (conective words, particles, anaforical pronouns). 3. Grammar of the text structures. Stylistic features of the grammatical structures in the texts. 4. Lexical items in the texts and stylistic markers of them. Text and stylish spheres. 5. Analysis of the word-formation. 6. Sentences, combined sentence and compounend sentence. Analysis of the sentence. Syntactical structures. Syntax and textual cohesion. Elipsis and the cohesion of the text. 7. Non-subjective sentences in the Czech language and stylistic markers of them.
- HUBÁČEK, Jaroslav, Eva JANDOVÁ and Jana SVOBODOVÁ. Čeština pro učitele. Vyd. 4. [Opava]: Vade mecum bohemiae, 2002. 323 s. ISBN 80-86041-30-1. info
- HAUSER, Přemysl. Jazykové rozbory (Language Analysis). 1st ed. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2001. 48 pp. ISBN 80-210-2557-3. info
- KNESELOVÁ, Helena and Květoslava KLÍMOVÁ. Texty ke korekturám. Pro studenty učitelství českého jazyka na všech stupních škol (Texts to the Correction. For the Students of Czech Language Teaching at schools of all Levels). 1st ed. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2001. 70 pp. ISBN 80-210-2540-9. info
- ČECHOVÁ, Marie and František DANEŠ. Komplexní jazykové rozbory. 2., upr. vyd., v SPN 1. Praha: Státní pedagogické nakladatelství, 1996. 263 s. ISBN 80-85937-27-1. info
- Teaching methods
- The seminar is conducted active text analysis, there is discussion of professional problems of the course, students present homework.
- Assessment methods
- A condition of completion of the course is adequate participation and presentation of individual work.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.