PdF:RJ2MP_STS2 Stylistics 1 - Sem. - Course Information
RJ2MP_STS2 Stylistics I1 - SeminarFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Mgr. Simona Koryčánková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Mgr. Simona Koryčánková, Ph.D.
Department of Russian Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Rytířová
Supplier department: Department of Russian Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- RJ2MP_STS2/01: Wed 11:10–11:55 Ruské centrum, S. Koryčánková
- Successful completion of the course topics and understanding Stylistics 2.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 40 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/40, only registered: 0/40, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/40
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Russian Language and Literature (programme PdF, M-ZS5)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Russian Language and Literature (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Course objectives
- The objective of this subject is the increasing of knowledge of theoretical part of the subject based on the practical material. The objective of this subject are basic aspect of the word, its function in the ambit of the language system, its status and functions in the particular language level.
- In the ambit of the subject are given the following topics Stylistika 2: 1. Basic function styles. 2. Stienticif style. terminology. 3. Administrativ style. 4. Publicistic functional style. Actual changes and style dislocations. 5. Colloquial functional style. 6. Artistic functional style.
- GOLUB, I.B. Stilistika russkogo jazyka.Moskva: Ajris press, 2006. 443 s. ISBN 5-8112-1872-9.
- ROZENTAL', Ditmar El'jaševič, Irina Borisovna GOLUB and Margarita Aleksejevna TELENKOVA. Sovremennyj russkij jazyk. 8-e izd. Moskva: Ajris-press, 2006. 443 s. ISBN 5811218524. info
- ŠESTÁK, Zdeněk. Jak psát a přednášet o vědě. Illustrated by Hana Kymrová. Vyd. 1. Praha: Academia, 1999. 204 s. ISBN 8020007555. info
- Teaching methods
- Seminar. Regular active participation in the class and doing the required home assignments in e-learning program.
- Assessment methods
- In homework the studen must prove himself to know the theory of the subject. The correct pronunciation and intonation is evaluated.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.