PdF:Vi8MP_TVy2 Making an exhibition 2 - Course Information
Vi8MP_TVy2 Making an exhibition 2Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/2. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Petr Kamenický, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Jana Nedomová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Kamenický, Ph.D.
Department of Art - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Mgr. Jitka Juřicová
Supplier department: Department of Art - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Preparation and implementation of specific exhibition projects in relation to the activities of Black Line Gallery. Team support and training presentations of contemporary art. Support for individual exhibitions of students.
- Preparation of the exhibition: curatorial activities
- preparation schedule
- financial, technical and material support for specific projects
- medial collateral
- Médium kurátor : role kurátora v současném českém umění. Edited by David Korecký. Vyd. 1. Praha: Agite/Fra, 2009. 276 s. ISBN 9788086863344. info
- Teaching methods
- group projects
- Assessment methods
- Implementation of the project group. Teamwork.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.