PdF:SPk206 Internationalisation of the Fi - Course Information
SPk206 Internationalisation of the Field of Special EducationFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Mgr. Ilona Fialová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Věra Vojtová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- 1) ERASMUS study/placement agreement 2) workshop in english/german offered by home departement
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Special Education - Communication Techniques (programme PdF, N-SPD)
- Special Education (programme PdF, N-SPD)
- Special Education for Teachers (programme PdF, N-SPD)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Special Education (programme PdF, N-SS)
- Course objectives
- Gain experience from international studies.
- Learning outcomes
- Ad 1) Confirmation ERASMUS study/palcement Ad2) following the terms and conditions for the fulfilment of the subject
- Ad 1) According to the offer of the hosting University/organisation. Ad 2) According to the sylabus of the subject.
- recommended literature
- Teaching methods
- a) The theoretical training, practical internship. b) The subject can be to perform an alternative way by passing the English taught seminars at the Home Department. The responsibility of each student is to pass this course once during the study. The course is offered in each term. Therefore, the student writes it up inthat one, when one of the selected activity intends to carry out.
- Assessment methods
- Under the terms of the hosting University/organisation.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 0 hodin.