PdF:SPkK14 Practice in the Field of Speci - Course Information
SPkK14 Practice in the Field of Special Education with Focus on InterventionFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/5. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Mgr. Petr Kopečný, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Mgr. Petr Kopečný, Ph.D.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Ilona Fialová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- SPkK13 Practice in the Field of Special Education with Focus on Diagnostics
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- To acquaint with the basic intervention approaches in special schools and institutions at home and according to the chosen specialization.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students will be able to:
• apply theoretical knowledge into practice special education;
• orient used in interventional procedures;
• reflect on the experience gained in the special education field.
- • assistant work at the workplace;
- • monitoring of special education intervention approaches;
- • familiarization with the documentation work;
- • chronological recording information on their own activities with pupils and their evaluation.
- required literature
- BARTOŇOVÁ, Miroslava and Jarmila PIPEKOVÁ. Manuál pro pedagogickou praxi: teorie a praxe (Manual for Pedagogical Experience). 1.vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2011. 141 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-5497-4. info
- FILOVÁ, Hana. Budoucí učítelé na souvislé praxi (Future Teachers on Teaching Practice). a kolektiv. 2nd ed. Brno: Paido, 1998. 74 pp. edice pedagogické literatury. ISBN 80-85931-56-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Practice will be carried out in the facilities according to the chosen specialization and, as far as practicable, in the placement of the place of residence. Students submit a certificate of practice completion, an overview of specialty teaching practices with signature and stamp of the facility.
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 60 hodin.