PdF:SPp540 Support Measures for Pupils wi - Course Information
SPp540 Support Measures for Pupils with Emotional and Behavioral Difficulties/DisordersFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Karel Červenka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Karel Červenka, Ph.D.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Ilona Fialová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Special Education (Specialization 3 - Behavioral Disorders) (programme PdF, N-SPZP)
- Course objectives
- Introduction into topic of supportive measures of pupils with emotional and behavioral difficulties/disorders (EBD).
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be introduced with concept of supportive measures and will be familiar with their consequences in practice.
- Relevant legislation. Supportive measures for socially disadvantaged pupils – levels, conditions. Supportive measures within educational praxis.
- required literature
- FELCMANOVÁ, Lenka a Martina HABROVÁ. Katalog podpůrných opatření: dílčí část : pro žáky s potřebou podpory ve vzdělávání z důvodu sociálního znevýhodnění. Olomouc: Univerzita Palackého v Olomouci, 2015. Ostatní odborné publikace. ISBN 978-80-244-4655-4.
- Teaching methods
- Seminar, team project, discussion.
- Assessment methods
- Case study.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.