PdF:FJ3022 Literature of French Speaking - Course Information
FJ3022 Literature of French Speaking CountriesFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Marcela Poučová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Marcela Poučová, Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- each odd Thursday 16:00–17:50 učebna 53
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in French Language and Literature (programme PdF, N-TV)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in French Language and Literature (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Lower Secondary School and Language School Teacher Training in French Language (programme PdF, N-ZS) (2)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in French Language (programme PdF, N-FJ2) (4)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in French Language (programme PdF, N-ZS) (3)
- Course objectives
- The course brings a concise insight in the problematics of literature of French-speaking countries from its origine till present. The greatest emphasis is put on the 19th and 20th centuries and it brings insight in the development of different literary tendencies, movements and groups in the cultural contexts of each country. The course presents the most important authors and invites to analyze chosen texts in an interactive manner. The goal of the course is to get the students acquainted with the development of individual francophone literatures so that they are able to identify the identical and different features and to use this knowledge of cultures and literatures when teaching French language. E-learning material is available on Moodle of the Faculty of Education.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, students: - acquire a history review of francophone countries literature from the beginning until now with emphasis on 19th and 20th centuries; - learn to place literary trends, directions and groups in a wide cultural context of the period; - are able to analyse selected texts; - understand how to efficiently work with literary text in the lessons of French language at primary or language schools.
- 1.Swiss literature. 2.Belgium literature. 3.Canadian French literature. 4.Carribean literature. 5.Literature if French speaking countries in Africa.
- Poučová, M. (2009). Frankofonní literatura. Brno: Masarykova univerzita. Dostupné z: http://moodlinka.ped.muni.cz/course/view.php?id=1731
- Šrámek, J. (2012). Panorama francouzské literatury: od počátku po současnost 2. Brno: Host.
- Kyloušek, P. (2005). Dějiny francouzsko-kanadské a quebecké literatury. Brno: Host.
- Viart, D., & Vercier, B. (2008). La littérature française au présent: héritage, modernité, mutations. Paris: Bordas.
- Brahimi, D. (2001). Langue et littératures francophones. Paris: Ellipses.
- Gorceix. P. (2000). Littérature francophonne de Belgique et de Suisse. Paris: Ellipses.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Workshop Ending: credit. Requirements for ending: meet the workshop requirements.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: kombinované studium 4 hod. konzultací.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2021/FJ3022