PdF:SZ6092 Alternative and Inovative Educ - Course Information
SZ6092 Alternative and Inovative EducationFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/.3. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PaedDr. Hana Horká, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Radek Pospíšil, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PaedDr. Hana Horká, CSc.
Department of Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Mgr. Sabina Autratová
Supplier department: Department of Education - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! NOWANY ( SZ6653 School Management , SZ6654 Inclusive Education , SZ6053 School Management , SZ6053 School Management , SZ6692 Alternative and Innovative Education )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 16 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The content of the subject serves to widening and connection of know-how about the possibilities of the alternative ways in upbringing and education.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- understand and be able to explain problematics of alterantive pedagogy;
- intrepret the modern and classic alternative schools;
- present reasonable arguments within the boundaries of the subject including a search for and finding of further interdisciplinary links;
- adopt thoughtful stances towards the issues studied;
- use new knowledge reasonably to further one’s own development;
- make and express decisions about situations related to the subject and use newly acquired knowledge to react to unknown circumstances;
- interpret new knowledge;
- apply new knowledge and skills in practice.
- Choice of common features of alternative educational and educational progress.
- Waldorf school. Montessori school. Dalton school. Freinet school. Jena school.
- Alternative schools in the seventies of the 20. century.
- Exercise of the alternative tenets and methods in the contemporary educational projects in Czech Republic.
- The cooperative school, inclusive school, open school. The integrated thematic education, project education, programme Step by Step, Prove it.
- Engaged learning, school in games, individualized system of study. The programme The School promoting health.
- SVOBODOVÁ, J. (ed.). Výběr z reformních i současných edukačních koncepcí (Zdroje inspirace pro učitele). Brno: MSD, 2007. ISBN 978-80-86633-93-0.
- Teaching methods
- - theoretical preparation in the form of a seminar with an emphasis on a discussion of relevant issues and independent work on the seminar extended essay
- practical preparation in the form of visit alternative schools
- Assessment methods
- - final discussion
- a seminar extended essay of 3 pages submitted both in the electronic form and a hard copy to the teacher at a date agreed
- a presentation of a seminar task with an outline in the student’s own words of about max. 15 minutes of length
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 4 hodiny.