PdF:NJ2MP_3HIS Development of German 1 - Course Information
NJ2MP_3HIS Historical Development of German 1Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Mojmír Muzikant, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Tomáš Káňa, Ph.D.
Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Rytířová
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- NJ2MP_3HIS/01: Thu 9:45–10:30 učebna 55
NJ2MP_3HIS/02: Thu 10:40–11:25 učebna 55
NJ2MP_3HIS/03: Thu 13:25–14:10 učebna 63
- successful completion of the previous term
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in German Language and Literature (programme PdF, M-ZS5)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in German Language and Literature (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to acquaint the students with the knowledge about language in a diachronic dimension. The attention is focused on the characteristics of the language from the regional and temporal point of view. The students are familiarised with the most important phonic and morphological rarities that are typical for single historical periods of the German language development. This is followed by analysis of the examples of the text from the time of old upper German, middle upper German and early upper German.
- the most important features of Primitive Germanic regional and temporal division of German the first shift the second shift phonic within the transfer from old upper German do middle upper German early newupper German phonic rarities the system of strong verbs the system of weak verbs early newupper German leveling tendencies in the morphology analysis of the example of the text from the time of old upper German, middle upper German and early upper German
- Frey, Evelyn: Einführung in die Historische Sprachwissenschaft des Deutschen. Heidelberg 1994: Groos.
- Masařík, Zdeněk/Brom, Vlastimil: Historische Entwicklung des Deutschen. Brno 2005: MU.
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- nachgewiesene Kenntnissse im Umfang des durchgenommenen Lehrstoffs in Form einer mündlichen Prüfung
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.