PdF:SP4BP_SKOS Comunication Hearing imp. - Course Information
SP4BP_SKOS Comunication of Hearing ImpairedFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/6/0. 8 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- PhDr. Lenka Hricová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jana Pavelková (seminar tutor)
Bc. Dana Peňázová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Ilona Fialová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- SP4BP_SKOS/01: Mon 14:50–18:20 učebna 24, L. Hricová, J. Pavelková
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- SP4BP_SPS2 Specialisation 2
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Special Education (programme PdF, B-SPD)
- Course objectives
- This seminar will join after one year to seminar SP4BP_SPS1. In this course the students will get the theoretical and practical knowledges about the communication forms of the deaf and hard of hearing people and about their using; the students will know the basic rules and principies of the communication with the persons with hearing handicap; the student should be able to understand and use actively the finger spelling (with one and two hands); the student will be able to use sign language communication with the deaf people - in basic topics, for example meeting deaf people, family etc.; the students will get used to empathic mimicry and gestikulation; the students will understand the meaning and need of the lip-reading and will realize their difficulty; the students will know specifics of the written text by the deaf and hard of hearing and specifics of their spoken language.
- Practical teaching methods of sing language lessons, special terms - hearing-impairment, sign language, gesticulation, symbols, mimicry, dactylology, written communication, speech, visually kinetic, finger spelling, lipreading, development of sign vocabulary, interpreting services, basic instruction for contact between hearing and non-hearing person, principles and work methods.
- KRAHULCOVÁ, Beáta. Komunikace sluchově postižených. Vyd. 2. Praha: Karolinum, 2002. 303 s. ISBN 8024603292. info
- Znakování pro každý den : základní konverzace v českém znakovém jazyce. Edited by Marie Růžičková. 1. vyd. Praha: Septima, 2001. 97 s. ISBN 8072161601. info
- KRAHULCOVÁ, Beáta. Komplexní komunikační systémy těžce sluchově postižených. Vyd. 1. Praha: Karolinum, 1996. 218 s. ISBN 8071842397. info
- Teaching methods
- teoreticaly preparing, practicly teaching, group work, conversation
- Assessment methods
- Written test to the communication of people with hearing impairment (it is necessary to successfully cope with 75% correct answers) and practical exam of the basic communication in the sign language and dactylologies and Lorm alphabet.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Předmět je určen výhradně studentům jednooborového bakalářského studia speciální pedagogiky.