PdF:NJ_P003 Translations 3 - Course Information
NJ_P003 Translation Seminar 3 (Active Translation)Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Pavel Váňa, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Tomáš Káňa, Ph.D.
Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Rytířová
Supplier department: Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- NJ_P003/01: each odd Tuesday 14:50–16:30 učebna 64, P. Váňa
- Good knowledges of German and Czech (Level B2) competence in working with a dictionary
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 17 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- In this course, students will be able to create a reasoned translantation of relatively difficult texts from Czech into German.
- Translation of preselected czech texts into German.
- Teaching methods
- Seminar, Homeworks
- Assessment methods
- Evaluation of the submitted translated texts.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 6 hodin v kombinované formě.